SURF CHAMPIONS CUP 2020 SPRING INVITATIONAL
May 23rd and 24th, 2020
A PREMIER ELITE ranked tournament. This is a TWO DAY EVENT (Saturday and Sunday only) so you can be home for Memorial Day on Monday. BOYS teams of all levels ages U9 to U19 are welcome to our event.
The Champions Cup Spring Invitational follows in the steps of our other GotSoccer Premier Elite Ranked event the huge Fall Surf Champions Cup which last year drew nearly 400 of the top teams on the West Coast.
All winners of the top flights at the Surf Champions Cup Spring Invitational will earn automatic acceptance to the Super Group for our September event. This is a BOYS only event!
REGISTRATION LINK – APPLY NOW TO THE 2020 SURF CHAMPIONS CUP SPRING EVENT
We offer the following Features:
* TRUE Tournament atmosphere with ALL teams playing at the same site. The beautiful Mistlin Soccer Complex in
Ripon CA which offers some of the best grass fields in the State
* Great competition for all Silver, Gold and Premier level teams
* A 2-day tournament so you can be home for the Memorial Day Holiday
* Exciting formats and generous game lengths.
* Boys teams U9-U19 divisions (2019/2020 age groups) – Silver, Gold and Premier teams welcome
* Very high quality trophies and medals for both Finalists(1st and 2nd place)
* Pins or gadgets for all participants
* Passes for the 2019/2020 season will be accepted
* Top quality fields
* Varied and exciting competition
* No-hassle tournament check-in on same day as first game
* No additional charges for using the convenience of paying by credit card
* Extremely responsive to teams scheduling needs based on travel distance and coaching conflicts
* All teams will be covered by the additional tournament insurance we purchase – No need for travel forms or
AGE GROUPS: U9 to U19 BOYS teams only
Entry Fee: $ 450.00 for U9 to U10 (7v7) – $550.00 for U11 to U12 (9v9) and $750.00 for U13 to U14 – U15 to U19 $795.00
Application Deadline: May 8th, 2020
Acceptance notification: May 10th, 2020
Withdrawal Penalty: If a team withdraws after it has been accepted, the complete registration fee will be forfeited.
Credentials: Any registration passes are accepted – USYSA, USCS, etc.
Guests players allowed: 7
Contact: Benjamin Gonzalez – Surf Event Director